Monday 13 April 2015

Keep Carrying Or Drop It

I had this heavy bag in my hand as I entered the lift. Lift was going up to the top floor which takes sometime and I thought this weight had to be carried all the while. Why not put it down? anyway lift is carrying both- mine and bags- weights.

Ah! it was a load off.

Whether I kept exhausting myself with the weight or put it down doesn't make any difference to the efforts of the lift or change the result finally, but to me, it made a great difference. Now I could stretch myself, look around, think about things, sing, dance or do whatever I wanted, being free from this load off me.

Ain't existence like that? Moving and carrying everything together at once in totality. We burden ourselves with this heavy weight of getting things done, only to find out things have their own ways of working. Rather than being playful about our activities we exert ourselves, become tense, stress and worry, become happy or sad but may be, the end is the same whether one carried the load in hand or put it down and let existence carry it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog